Indoor swimming pool and children’s pool
The visitors can use a 25 meter swimming pool with 6 lines and a children’s training pool. The pools are equipped with underwater jet massage systems and different waterfalls.
You can comfortably relax in our pools, but there are also some lines booked for people interested in a more serious training.
Water aerobics and water gymnastics classes also take place in the pool. We also arrange swimming courses for children at different ages and adults. The floating of babies and small children takes place in the children’s pool.
Technical data of pools
- Large pool (16×25 m): depth in the lower end is 1.3 m and in the deeper end 1.65 m, temperature 28 degrees
- Children’s pool (6 x 4 m): 0,85 m deep , temperature 34 degrees
There is always a swimming pool instructor present, who is helpful and keeps an eye on the swimmers.
Swimming pool opening times
- Monday – Friday 07:00 – 22:00
Saturday – Sunday 09:00 – 22:00
- The water of children’s pool and jacuzzi are regularly changed on Mondays and Thursdays from 07:00 – 10:00, thus it is not possible to use these pools at the abovementioned hours.
- The children’s pool is reserved for training: Mon 11:30-13:00; 17:00-18:00 / Tue 10:00-13:00 / Wed 11:30-13:00 / Thu 10:00-13:00 / Fri 11:30-13:00
Swimming courses and water gymnastics classes
Water aerobics training schedule
Mon 19:30 AquaMix/ Piret
Tue 10:00 AquaMix/ Piret and 19:30 AquaMix/ Lilja
Wed 19:30 AquaMix/ Piret
Thu 10:00 AquaMix/ Piret
Saturday 11:00 AquaMix/ Liina
In AquaMix class you will be surprised by the way it is possible to train in water — different styles alternate, different training devices will be used and the training load is suitable for everyone.
AquaFit is a water aerobics class, which concentrates on developing endurance and coordination and training muscles that improve and support posture. Different training devices are also being used.