Saadaksesi ensimmäisen salasanasi SPA klubin jäsenenä, napsauta online-varausjärjestelmässä ”log in” sekä ”Forgot password” ja järjestelmä lähettää salasanan automaattisesti sähköpostiisi. Jos salasanaasi ei voida palauttaa vanhentuneen s-postiosoitteen vuoksi, päivitä s-postiosoitteesi alla olevalla lomakkeella.
Varausjärjestelmän käyttäjän sähköpostipäivitys
Group training session reservation system user rules
- Only SPA Club members can register for group training sessions through the reservation system.
- To register as a reservation system user, complete a corresponding application at the sports club’s reception desk or its homepage.
- In order to confirm the opening of reservation system user rights, the user name and password required to access the program will be sent to your e-mail. It will then be possible to register for group training sessions via the sports club’s ONLINE training schedule.
- All club members must register in advance through the reservation system in order to secure a spot in group training sessions, and when you come to the club you must always remember to bring your personal client card with you.
- It is possible to enter 5 active training session reservations at one time (if the reservation is cancelled or the date has passed, new reservations can be made). Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance (the current week and the following week).
- A maximum of two training session reservations can be made on the same day; however, if there are available spaces, you can also take part in other training sessions.
- The process of issuing training session tickets will begin 2.5 hours prior to the beginning of the training session.
- A training session ticket gives you the right to participate in the training session. The ticket can be obtained from the information kiosk or from the customer service representative at the reception desk. The training session ticket must be submitted to the trainer at the beginning of the session.
- All reservations which have not been redeemed 5 minutes prior to the beginning of training session will be cancelled automatically by the reservation system. In the following 5 minutes until the start of the training session, a training session ticket may be issued for any available spaces. After the start of the training session, the reservation system will no longer permit training tickets to be issued and those arriving late will not be able to participate in the training session.
- Registration via the Internet for training sessions ends 1 hour prior to the start of the training session.
- If you are unable to take part in the training session you must cancel the reservation via the Internet, a minimum of 1 hour prior to the start of the training session. It is not possible to cancel a training reservation via telephone.
- If all spaces are full, you can place yourself on the waiting list. When registering for the “waiting list” for training sessions, we ask that you check your registration for participation in the session via the reservation system at the latest two hours prior to the start of the training session!
- Attention! If you fail to cancel your reservation for a group training session twice within a period of two weeks, the program will automatically suspend your user rights for a period of two weeks and cancel all existing active reservations. Reservation rights can be restored immediately by paying EUR €.