The newest part of Tallinn Viimsi SPA consists of an exclusive adult spa and sauna centre SPA18+. In order to get the maximum relaxation, you can choose between six saunas, water bar, private resting areas which all have exclusive interior design
and atmosphere as well as the relaxation room with fruits and refreshing drinks, Garra Ruffa fish spa, Turkish hamam and Saaremaa mud treatments at Mudala. Here you can enjoy special peace and quiet as SPA18+ is designed only for adults.
This uplifting adult spa experience includes:
- 3 hours of heavenly enjoyment in the water and sauna paradise
- One of a kind relaxation room, along with a selection of refreshing drinks and fruits
- Use of a bathrobe and sauna towel
- 6 different saunas with exclusive interior design and atmosphere
- Perfect relaxation is supported by a world of sounds in harmony with the interior
- Visit to the Viimsi Spa’s family sauna cetre, with 9 saunas and a relaxation pool, plus sports swimming facility
- Turkish hamam sauna
- Japanese onsen hot water pool
- Sauna with mud from Saaremaa
- Garra Ruffa fish pond
- Participation in sauna rituals
- Contemporary design café and pool bar
- Spacious smoking room for our guests who enjoy smoking
- Possibility to order exotic African Kalahari Desert body treatments and Thai massages
- 3 hours free childcare for clients consuming the services of Viimsi SPA at Viimsi SPA Children’s center (children over 3 years)
|Normal price||Club members -20%|
|Tuesday – Friday 12:00 – 15:00||25 €||20 €|
|Monday – Friday 15:00 – 22:00||30 €||24 €|
|Saturday, Sunday, national holidays 11:00 – 22:00||35 €||28 €|
- Duration of a one-time visit is 3 hours.
- Each additional minute costs 0,16 €.
- SPA18+ can accommodate a maximum of 99 visitors at one time.
- Viimsi SPA Loyal Customer Card holders will receive a discount of 20% on admission, and 10% on services and spa products.
- Entry for hotel visitors is 20 €.
- Group visits (from 8 persons) during weekends are recommended to book in advance! The reservation will be held for 30 minutes.