Spa & conference hotel in Tallinn
Tallinn Viimsi SPA Hotel in an ideal spa conference hotel in Tallinn, 10 minutes driving distance from Tallinn city centre and Tallinn Passenger terminal.
Innovative Viimsi Cinema and Conference Centre was completed in May 2014.
The conference hall is free of charge if you order accommodation or coffee breaks, lunch and post-conference relaxation in SPA 18+ for conference participants!
Tallinn Viimsi SPA conference center offers
- 4 cinema-conference halls (theatre style: 80, 86, 110 and 134 seats) equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- Aqua hall – 115 m2; up to 80 seats
- Polaris – private room with round table for up to 20 people
- All seminar halls are furnished with the most modern and multifunctional presentation, video, sound and lighting technology
- Professional beauty and health services, group trainings and sporting opportunities to enrich the seminar day
- First class catering for lunches, dinners and coffee breaks
- A 220 m² gallery area, where it is possible to take coffee breaks and relax, organise exhibitions or meetings
- Relaxation at the end of the day in our spa and sauna world; opportunity to enjoy pampering spa treatments
Conference room technical equipment
The Grand Rose, Premia, and TV3 conference halls are equipped with the latest modern and multifunctional presentation, video, sound and lighting equipment:
- HDMI connection to the digital projector
- Presentation of content, along with sound, on cinema screens in all halls, via Blu-ray or other digital source/equipment (HDMI).
- possibility for presenting online streaming and broadcasts via a cinema projector, along with sound (including television broadcasts)
- all halls equipped with PA systems and wireless microphones
- mobile soundboard for the mixing together of different sound sources
- 220V chargers at each seat
Aqua and Polaris halls are equipped with:
- a video/data projector
- overhead projector
- paper board
- TV, VCR, and DVD player.
All halls are equipped with a Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) connection.
Conference room capacities