Gym and personal training
Tallinn Viimsi SPA’s Fitness Club in Tallinn, Estonia has a 600 m2 gym that is equipped with professional devices.
From a cardio park you can find suitable training equipment: bicycle exerciser, spinner, rowing machine, ellipse trainer or skiing machine. It is possible to watch a television programme during the training.
The choice of weight machines is versatile and the studio is equipped in a way that most of the machines double their work. This makes following your training plan even more comfortable, because it is highly probable that the machine you need is free.
In the area of free weights, both the beginners as well as the professionals may find themselves suitable training devices.
The selection of dumb-bells reaches up to 50 kilos and it can be exceeded also with dumb-bell shafts. We have suitable equipment for every exercise.
Cosy interior, ventilation and a circle of mirrors in the fitness studio create very favourable conditions for regular practice.
There is a specific area in the gym, where the visitors can practice with easier inventory (rubber band, ball, step bench, BOSU) and stretch. This is the area where personal trainers perform their everyday work and rehabilitation (physiotherapy) is provided by professionals of the field.
Gym instructors are helping the visitors in the gym at following hours
Monday 18:00 – 19:00
Personal training lessons
An hour of personal training includes:
- A conversation about the person’s state of health and current training habits (in order to get more accurate analysis results, it is recommended to first undergo a load test).
- Preparation of a training programme (recommendations about aerobic training and the compilation of a personal fitness plan together with the customer).
- A conversation about the essentials of nutrition and recommendations about further diet.
The fitness studio practices are performed individually or upon agreement with the trainer. In order to make the training even more effective, it is advisable to adjust the personal plan within a month.
- Mark Sermat (kulturism ja fitness IV)
Phone: +372 510 3168 Additional info: www.sinuisikliktreener.ee
- Marek Morozov (kulturism ja fitness IV)
Phone: +372 507 6358 Additional info: www.kehavormi.ee
- Daniel Novikov (cycle racing II)
Phone: +372 5560 0033 Additional info: www.danielnovikov.eu
- Teet Daaniel (swimming – children and adults)
Phone: +372 5397 8789 Additional info: email@example.com
Prices and duration
- Personal training 60 min from 32 €
- Nutrition plan from 32 €
In addition to the price of the personal trainer, the visitor must buy a ticket to the Fitness Club/Swimming pool.