What is SAUNA YOGA®?
Sauna Yoga is practised seated on sauna bench in a mild temperature of 50°C. A sequence of simple, yoga-based poses and the quietness of the sauna pamper the body and the mind and make way for a thoroughly relaxing experience. The combination of the mild heat and gentle yoga poses relieve tension in the body and calm the mind.
A Sauna Yoga sequence is a 30-minute exercise that consists of six poses. The poses strengthen the middle and lower body muscles, increase the flexibility of the spine and the hips and stretch the gluteal and upper body muscles. In addition, Sauna Yoga increases metabolism, reduces stress and facilitates the onset of sleep.
Sauna Yoga is suitable for everyone regardless of age, size, gender or level of fitness and requires no previous yoga training experience.
Benefits of SAUNA YOGA®
- improves the whole body muscle tone
- improves the movement of the spine
- increases the mobility of the shoulder, hip and knee joints
- speeds up recovery after physical exertion and helps to prevent injuries
- improves balance and coordination
- relaxes the mind and improves concentration
- guides us towards a less performance-oriented mindset
- facilitates the onset of sleep and improves the quality of sleep
SAUNA YOGA® schedule
Mon 19:30 – 20:00 Jarmo
Tue 19:20 – 19:50 Eve
Wed 19:30 -20:00 Jarmo
Thu 19:30 – 20:00 Eve
Fri 19:00 – 19:30 Jarmo
Sat 11:00 – 11:45 Eve
Sun 19:00 – 19:30 Eve